Saturday, February 02, 2008

Gilmore Girls...

I now own seasons 4-6 on DVD...YEA!!!!

In the spirit of that...here are some funny quotes...

Lorelai - Tell me something happy.
Sookie - I can't make the strawberry shortcake!
Lorelai - Wow you suck at this game!


Rory: CHINESE!! GO. ORDER. NOW!!
Lorelai: Right!! No time for full sentences!!


LORELAI: Enjoy Wisteria Lane, you major drama queen!


Lorelai: There goes my little girl, off to rule the world!
Rory: Paris will be ruling the world, I will be holding the keys.
Lorelai: Wow, you're pretty, you're smart. Now all you need as a drunken relative behind the scenes embarrassing you with every move they make.
Rory: Will you get on that?
Lorelai: I'm two steps ahead of you.


Lorelai: Hey, I have kind of a crazy idea.
Rory: Those are never comforting words coming from you.

No comments: