Tuesday, January 08, 2008

scrapbook goals for this year

i'm the nerd who sets goals for how many pages I want to create this year as well as books i would like to work on...so here goes for 2008 (5 years since I started scrapping by the way!)

*Finish 2006 scrapbook (almost done...just a few pages left and need to organize)
*Finish 2007 scrapbook (still have about 20-25 pages left for this book)
*Complete Gansch Family Reunion scrapbook (we've done a family reunion on gma's side of the family since 1987...Gma had everything in photo albums, including the magnetic albums (shudders)...want to get that into a book for all to share!
*Start on work on scrapbook from birth-high school.
*Re-do Disney Honeymoon Album (this was one of my first books...VERY basic and they have come out with cool stuff since!)
*Make a book for Bill and his sister with their family pictures

My page goal for 2008 is 150 pages...I've already done 35!!

No comments: