Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random Questions

What is the highest and lowest that you typically will set your heat at in your home?

During the winter, we keep the heat anywhere from 65-68. It may seem cold to others, but being in a third floor apartment, the hot air rises from the other two floors. I also love the feeling of being a little chilly and cozing up with a blanket (and dh of course)

During the summer, we keep it cool as well. I can’t stand being hot or overheated!

How much do you typically spend on groceries per week?
I’d say about $50 a week, but it depends. We just shop a little bit here and there…so it’s hard to add up.

What is your favorite kind of bread? Do you eat the ends/heels of a loaf of bread? Or do you toss them?

My new favorite is Weight Watchers 100% Wheat Bread! LOL Normally, we just go for the generic brand at whatever store we are at.

Are you hoping to have any more children? Or for those of you who haven't had a child yet, are you hoping to start a family soon?

I can honestly say that my answer changes from day to day on this one. I love kids and I want to have children, but, dh and I are still pretty selfish and we still struggle with just the two of us. I don’t know if adding kids into the mix is a good thing at this point...but ask me tomorrow! 

Have you read anything good lately? I'm always on the hunt for a good book to read.
I don’t read as much as I should. It’s not that I hate to read, I just don’t make the time for it. And when I do read, I either fall asleep in 5 minutes or I stay up TOO late because I can’t put it down.

What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who are always complaining, but not willing to change their lives or situations.

Have you ever bought something from the Home Shopping Network, or the like?
I think I’ve bought scrapbooking stuff and I also bought the Tae-Bo videos way back when.

Do you prefer paper or plastic bags at the grocery store? Why?

I tend to prefer paper, but mostly end up with plastic. We end up resuing them for the garbage can in the bathroom or carrying our lunch “stuff” in.

No comments: