Saturday, November 03, 2007

I think I broke my tail feather...

Ok, crazy title I know, but I can't get the darn "Shake a Tail Feather" song OUT OF MY HEAD!! Especially when I have the adorable voice of my three year old nephew singing it! LOL

Today was a babysitting day for the nephews while Mommy and Daddy went to the NU football game. I also got to take the boys a kid's concert series that is hosted by Northwestern bands...today it was "Boom, Bam, Tap and Swoosh" We got to see an awesome group "Be the Groove" After the concert, we took a nice walk along Lake Michigan...it was such a beautiful day and I'm the silly one who forgot my camera! :)

The oldest nephew is going to be 7 in just a few weeks. Holy sh*T...7?!?! When the heck did that happen? He's all into the transformers, which excites uncle bill. At the request of mom and dad, we're going to hold off on buying him the new movie...but we plan on decking him out with transformer's "gear"...although we're teasing him that he's going to get "transformer barbies".

All in all, a fun day!

No comments: