Saturday, November 03, 2007

homecoming part 2

Saturday morning, we headed back to campus. They had an alumni reception for all psych majors, so I stopped there first. I met up with my advisor, Dr. Rose. It was like I had never left! She remembered me immediately and was asking where I was at and how I was doing. I was QUITE proud to share that I was in a job where I was actually using my major! Of course, we didn't have enough time to get all caught up but it was so great to see her again. I will defintely be keeping in touch with her!

Afterwards, I headed over to the college center for the SAI (sigma alpha iota) alumni reception. I was a little disappointed, there were no alums...just actives. but the girls were cute, asking what I was doing, what was my favorite part of sai. At 12, we headed to lunch at another local eatery and met up with brandy...another alum who is living in town! Again, it was another trip down memory lane of all the parties and get togethers. She filled us in on gossip of some people that we had lost touch with. We were there till almost 3:00. After lunch, Marcy, Brandy and i went for a pedicure. HEAVEN! Afterwards, I headed back to campus to buy a sweatshirt and the scrapbook kit (yes, I am sick in head) and took pictures of the awesome fall foliage! When i left campus, I was a little sad. The weekend went by so quickly, and all weekend, all that was running through my mind was the wonderful memories and the wonderful LASTING friendships i made while I was there!

Sunday, we got up and headed to breakfast at IHOP...from there, we all went our seperate ways and headed for home! It was great to catch up with everyone again and we made promises to not wait another 10 years before seeing each other again! Especially since we're all living in the same area practically!

No comments: