Saturday, June 10, 2006

Goodbye Sweet Child...Kayla Marie

So Bill's young cousin died the other night. Actually second cousin, but that really doesn't matter. What matters is that she was only 16 years old. Too young to die, so suddenly and so....god damn young. I can't even begin to comprehend what her parents and siblings are going through. They're good people, definately don't deserve this. That poor baby, she died before she had the chance to live. I hold those I love a little closer now, as we all do when death comes near. I keep thinking that even though she was taken so young, I know that there are her aunt and her great-grandmother will watch over her and they will take care of her up in heaven.

I also keep thinking about my own cousin...her name is also Kayla and she is only months younger...I hope and pray that she will stay safe and that no harm will come to her ever.

No comments: