Monday, January 16, 2006

Martin Luther King Day

Because of a wonderful man who dreamed a great dream, I don't have work today. I have to say...my job may be stressful but there are alot of benefits that can't be denied...thanks to being off today, I haven't worked a Monday in about 4 weeks! lol Off the day after Christmas, the day after New Years (legal holidays) and then I was home sick last week.

Plans for today??? Haircut...doctor's appt (oncology appt...always a little nervous)...scrapbooking, watching the golden globe awards tonight and just enjoying the day! ;-)

the bears lost last night and that sucked, but the STEELERS won!! Woohoo!! I'm kinda bummed about the bears, but a little relief that those two teams aren't playing in the Superbowl together...that could have been a divorce as we know it! I'm a bears fan since birth...but I've become a steelers fan by marriage!

that's about it from here... :)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad that divorce court is not in your future! :o)

Sarah said...

TAG! You're it!!!

Sarah said...

TAG! You're it!!

Sarah said...

TAG! You're it!!

Sarah said...

TAG! You're it!!

Sarah said...

ACK!! sorry Jenn .... I thought blogger was having a major brain fart....I didn't mean to send that a billion times!