Thursday, May 21, 2009

7 months...

Brianna is now 7 months old. I can't believe how fast these past 7 months have gone. I look back at the pictures of her first few hours, days and weeks, and it seems like a blur! She has changed so much and I love looking at life through her eyes. I can't remember life before her...I completely love being a mother!

She is not crawling as of yet, but not without trying. She understands that the arms need to move and the legs need to move, just hasn't realized that they both need to move at the same time! Ha ha. She loves to roll around and that is her main method of transportation.

Last week, we started her on baby food. We had started on cereal a few weeks back and she didn't seem a big fan of that. So far, we have successfully made it through sweet potatoes and bananas. We are going to do a vegetable, then a fruit, until we've gone through all of them.

That's about it for now...

No comments: