Sunday, June 01, 2008

Fun day yesterday!

In the morning, I went out to visit and have lunch with my friend Jill and her two girls, Jessica and Brook. I haven't seen Jessica in almost a year (shame on me) and I met Brook for the first time at my 30th birthday party! Both of the girls were very entertaining. Jessica kept pointing to me and would say "baby tummy"...such a little sweetheart! After the girls went down for their nap, we just talked for awhile.

Then, once I got home, dh and I headed into the city for my nephew's birthday party. I can't believe that the little guy is going to be 4. It was a beautiful day for a party, so all the kids played outside for the most part. I'll share some pics of the birthday boy a little bit later.

Not much planned for today. I am going to work for a few hours...I said that I was going to go yesterday, but Jill called about getting together for lunch and I thought that was more important! :)

No comments: