Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF!

Thank Goodness it's Friday...it's been a crazy week. Lucky for us, the office is closing early today. YEA!!

Tomorrow, my friend Marcy is coming into town and we will be spending the day together, I can't wait!! Not 100% sure about what we'll do, but who cares, we'll have fun no matter what!

Tomorrow marks the 20 week mark...I can't believe I'm halfway through. This Thursday, we'll have our ultrasound, so I'm excited to see this little one! I'm hoping to get some good pictures to show everyone.

Still haven't felt little one move, but it maybe moving and I don't even know either. The books say as early as 18 weeks and sometimes closer to 24 weeks. I also have a lot of extra "padding" so maybe it'll take me awhile to longer to feel it too!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments: