Friday, May 02, 2008

TGIF


Thank goodness another weekend is here!!  I can't believe it's May already! Tomorrow, I'll be 17 weeks along.  Still no feeling the baby yet, but I'm sure it'll be any time now.  

Tonight, I have a scrapbook night at church.  We haven't done one in awhile, so we're due for another one! :)  Tomorrow, I'll be working for a few hours and then I'll probably head out to a scrapbook store and work some more.  I need to finish the family reunion album before June! Ack!!  We started with 1987 and I'm up to 1995.  Only 12 more years to go!  Ha!

Sunday, I'm going to another church to hear a friend preach...she is a member of our church, but she is a seminary student.  It'll be exciting to see her!

Hope everyone else has a good weekend too!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Don't fret about feeling the baby. I didn't feel Deidra until I was 20 weeks along and when she kicked me there was no mistaking it. I sat there with the biggest smile on my face the first time I ever felt her move. Have fun scrapping! I'm hoping to get some done today too considering it's National Scrapbook Day.