Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Ramblings


The weekends go by WAY too fast!

Saturday, I ended up working for almost 5 hours.  I don't like to do it every weekend, but it's a busy time for us, plus the overtime is nice, so I don't mind too much.  Stopped at the store and brought frozen pizzas for dinner.  Yum.  Just vegged out for the rest of the night.

Sunday, got up to go to church.  As I said in yesterday's entry, I went but didn't stay.  I ended up coming home and going right back to bed...I had a headache and my stomach was a little out of sorts as well.  After I got up again, I had some lunch and then headed out to visit Grandma as well as Mom and Dad.  Grandma started her exercise class last week so she filled me in on that as well.  After I left her place, I stopped by Mom and Dad's and brought her laundry to them, since they were just getting back into town.  Made Nachos for dinner and made Lasagna for this week...YUM!

Then it was to bed...thank goodness it's a shortened day this week!  Early out on Friday! YEAH!!

No comments: