Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday plans

Well, today is big nephew's birthday. I can't believe he is 7 years old. His Transformers presents are wrapped, just waiting for Uncle Bill to get home! I'm looking forward to his party and seeing the boys again! :) I'll try and post a pic or two of the birthday boy later next week!

I can't believe that Thursday is Thanksgiving. Time is going by WAY TOO FAST!! This December is going to fly by with all of the church happenings and family happenings. 5 days after Christmas is GE's (grandma) 90th birthday, so we're trying to figure out what to do for her. Probably a little luncheon thing @ church, but that's up to Mom and Dad!

I'm looking forward to all the yummy food @ Thanksgiving...mom is making it this year, so I know it's going to be good! :)

No comments: