Monday, November 05, 2007

Pet Peeve...


Is the fact that on November 1st, all the commercials on the radio were talking about getting ready for Christmas!  That when I went out to shopping on Thursday, the store was DECORATED FOR CHRISTMAS!?!?!?!?!  WTF?  That starting on Thursday, one of the local radio stations is going to start playing Christmas music 24-7.  Um, you do people realize that we have another holiday that is happening on November 22nd.  Yes, that's right...it's called Thanksgiving.  Say it with me now....THANKS.....GIVING!

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I don't really start decorating or listening to music (and sometimes even shopping) until the day after Thanksgiving.  

I would rather see people hold on to Christmas after the fact...we start decorating for it starting in September or October and BAM...December 26th...it all goes away.  Let's go until January 6th...you know...the 12 days of Christmas.

Sorry...I feel better now...back to your regular scheduled programming!

No comments: