Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Time to pack it up!!!

Last week, we started the paperwork for a new apartment back in our HOMETOWN...woohoo. Yup, that's right...we're moving back to Schaumburg. As my sister-in-law said, back to civilization! Ha ha. Once we move, I'm only going to be about 7 miles from work as opposed to the 32 miles I am now. No more I-88 in the mornings! Once our company moves in January, the commute will be even less! Defintely can't beat that!
To make the move just that much sweeter, dh was offered a job up that direction as well. he'll be working for the new hotel/convention center...yippee!
Some people aren't happy with our decision and to that I say, tough shit. I've commuted from the Naperville area up to the northwest suburbs for almost 4 years and I'm sick of it. Just because it wasn't something you planned, doesn't make it wrong!
Not to mention, we'll be closer to a lot of our friends and family. I can be more help to Gma, since she is moving out to Friendship Village.
Ok, I'm done for now.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hey, I say you need to do what is right for ya'll not everyone else! Tell everyone else to shut up and color:-)