Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's been too long...

Since I've updated and for all of my fans out there, I apologize! :-)

Things are going pretty ok for us...I think that we are actually starting to make some headway after dealing with all of the unemployment and health issues that have plagued us for so long. B started back to work last month working for a security company. The job isn't great, but for the time being it's a job, and it does pay more than unemployment did. We don't get to see much of each other because he works second shift, but we are making it work. The nights that I don't have to go to bed early I stay up until he gets home and then we end up chatting for awhile and I do my best not to make any plans until after 3:00 on the weekends so we can spend as much time as we can together.

My job is going good...it's a busy time of year because all of the schools are testing their students, but it defintely is job security! :-) I've been with the company for over a year now...yea!!

I really have nothing exciting to say...sorry to disappoint...LOL

Jenn

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I am so happy that things are going well for ya'll....ya'll deserve it!