Wednesday, May 17, 2006

digi top ten...

Top Ten List of Songs that has special meaning to it for you

1. I don’t want to Miss a Thing – Aerosmith – We saw this movie on our first date and this was the song that we first danced to as husband and wife…aww J

2. Live like you were Dying – Tim McGraw – This song took on a lot of meaning after I had my surgery to remove my thyroid and it taught me to do just that.

3. If I had a Million Dollars – Barenaked Ladies – By far, one of the best BNL songs EVER! Reminds me of my college days, hanging out with Marcy and friends and having a good time overall! Haven’t you always wanted a monkey? JJ

4. Son of a Preacher Man – Another flashback to the college life…this was one my roomies favorite songs and this was the perfect song to “start” getting drunk to! J

5. In My Daughter’s Eyes – Martina McBride – This song reminds me of the great relationship that I have with my mom and all of the mothers & daughters in my family. I hope that one day, I have a daughter, because I know I will be singing it to her!

6. Redneck Woman – Gretchen Wilson – This song reminds me a lot about myself…I can be a girly girl, but I’m not afraid to be a little redneck either!

7. Vogue – Madonna – This reminds me of my high school days, when life was so much simpler…all you had to do was strike a pose!! J

8. Jesus Take the Wheel – Carrie Underwood – This song reminds me that I need to focus my life more towards my faith and whatever happens, happens.

9. Friends in Low Places – Garth Brooks – Another great dancing, party song…reminds of the good ole days!

10. Where were you when the World stopped Turning – Alan Jackson – Very powerful reminder of September 11th…makes me reflect that day over and over again in my mind.

No comments: