Monday, November 28, 2005

Party like it's um...1995

Well, our 10 year high school reunion was the past Friday and my question is...WHO ACTUALLY WENT? When we received our invites this year (on the day of matt's graduation...talk about feeling old)...we reverted back to our high school ways and wanted to find out if anyone we knew was going...so we didn't end up on our own. As it turns out, no one really felt like paying $160 for a flippin buffet dinner and only 2 hours of alchol!! WTF?

Don't get me wrong, I had a blast in high school...but I don't think I would EVER go back! Well, I'd go back, but only for special occasions...the disney trips with the band...those were awesome! Senior year was the time that Bill and I went off together @ MGM and people were wondering what the two of us were up to! Little did we know where we would end up only a few years later!

Oh well, i hope the 10 people that went had a great time! LOL

No comments: