Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mr. & Mrs Smith...

In honor of the DVD release...i would share some funny quotes from the movie (all courtesy of imdb.com)

John Smith: Come to Daddy.
Jane Smith: [after she bashes him with a tablecloth-ensconced silver teapot and headbutts him] Who's your Daddy now?

John Smith: [during a car chase] I never told you, but I was married once before. Jane Smith: [slams on the brakes]
John Smith: What's wrong with you?
Jane Smith: [hitting John] You're what's wrong with me John.
John Smith: It was just a drunken Vegas thing.
Jane Smith: Oh, that's better. That's *much* better. [pause]
Jane Smith: What's her name and social security number?
John Smith: No, you're not gonna kill her.

Jane Smith: Wait, why do I get the girly gun?
John Smith: What? Are you kidding me?

Jane Smith: [after shooting through a wall at John] Still alive, baby?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Jenn! Small world, this internet thingie huh? So glad you dropped by my blog. My email is on my profile (I think) if you want to email me and I can get you hooked up on the 123 list again. Great seeing you around!