Friday, March 11, 2005

interviews interviews and more interviews....

Things are going pretty well for me and hopefully, I should have a job sometime in the next week or two. I had an interview on Tuesday and a phone interview on Wednesday both with staffing companies. I'm waiting to hear back on Tuesday's interview to see if it turns into a 2nd interview. For the phone interview, I had a face to face interview today at the staffing company. I think that it went pretty well and it sounds like it may be a job offer. I had another interview yesterday with a financial group as a recruiter and I have a final interview with the president of their company next week! I'm really hoping to hear something soon!!!!!

Also, dh and I have discussed this, and I am going to be placing a call to EEOC (Equal Employment) and put a claim against my old company. After talking about "where everything went wrong" I really feel as if they discriminated against me from when I had my surgery and was dealing with all of my follow-up and treatment plans (for those who don't know, I had my thyroid removed back in August. It turned out, that there was a malignant tumor on the right side....good news is that I am healthy now!) I'm not interested in getting my job back, I just don't want it to happen to someone else, kwim?

No comments: